Have you ever wondered why that is? Flipping the bottle over and reading the ingredients list can answer that for you. Many foundations contail talc as it's primary ingredient, as well as chemicals, colours, dyes and fragrances. YUCK!
Your skin is your largest organ and needs to be cared for. The skin on your face is especially delicate and irreversable damage can be done to it's intricate structure if smothered with a concoction of chemicals everyday...
Ok enough about the problem, let me talk about the solution. MINERAL MAKEUP. Now I don't mean the makeup brands that incorporate a few minerals and market it as so, I mean 100% minerals, nothing artificial at all, so good you can sleep with it on, mineral makeup!
Krush Minerals is a salon exclusive brand developed by VaniT and is the future in the way of blurring the line between makeup and skin care.
I have used krush mineral make up for a few years now and love it for the following reasons.
- It is 100% mineral makeup
- The powder gives great coverage without looking like a mask
- A little goes a long way ( 1 container lasts me 1/2 the year)
- Great selection of colours
- The inclusion of zinc and titanium oxide act as a natural sunscreen by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
- The use of the mineral mica gives the foundation a gorgeous shimmery glitter appearance
- this makes my skin look fresh and glow, rather then powdery and matte like most foundations.
- Krush minerals contain natual and organic ingredients
-Krush minerals are not tested on animals (Very Important!)
A few of the popular colours are on hand to try, but for those already familar with the product can order their preferred colour directly through me.
Krush Minerals retail at $65.95 for the 15g powder. Parkside Beauty price will be $59.95 becuase everyone likes a discount. Brushes are available too but any kabuki brush or large makeup brush you already have will do the trick.
I look forward to introducing you to a makeup range that you will love, and that your skin will love too!